OMG guys, I was watching a rerun of New Girl tonight and Jess put some sexy lace underwear on her head and said, “I hope Mr. Darcy likes my new bonnet” in a poshy British accent. How appropriate for Pride and Prejudice week, am I right?
Besides that, I don’t really feel like writing about P&P today.
Instead I am going to make an off-topic bullet list of all the ideas I very nearly posted to Twitter today, but then didn’t:
- If I could meet a guy I like half as much as I like microwave burritos, I’d marry him tomorrow.
- Tried on one of every single type of exercise bottom they have at Target today. Like literally.
- Russian Model on New Girl made my day. MICK MOUSE!?!? Classic.
- Why do they put seams right down the front of jogging pants? It’s like they want me to have a camel toe.
- End of the year fifth graders. Am I right?
- You know when you’re boiling a chicken and you completely forget about it? The WORST!
- My new deodorant smells like the deodorant I used in Ireland. Please excuse me while I sniff my armpits and get carried away by the olfactory nostalgia.
- I overuse the phrase, “am I right,”, am I right??
- Coworker asked if he had indeed seen me singing and dancing by myself in the copy room, and I answered, “I was just talking to the printer.” Which was true, but no less weird.
I bet you are thinking “I’d for certain like to follow this person on Twitter to keep myself up-to-the-minute with her zany, mad-cap adventures. What is her Twitter ID thingy?”
It’s Fauxspectacles, in case you are feeling enticed.
OH! And I almost forgot:
I am late to this game but Ze Frank is amazing. I watched this video and also all his other ones and I’m all, “MAN, he’s brilliant” the whole time, because MAN, he is. His face alone makes him worth subscribing to.