Just a list of the 12 Awesome-est Songs from the Just Dances 2 and 3:
- Jump in the Line (Shake Senora) by Harry Belafonte)
- Charleston by Mugsy Baloney
- Rasputin by Boney M.
- S.O.S. by Rihanna
- Viva Las Vegas by Elvis Presley
- Baby Girl by Reggaeton
- It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- Forget You by Cee Loo Green
- Land of 1000 Dances by Wilson Pickett
- Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba (THE BEST ONE!)
- I’m So Excited by The Pointer Sisters
One of my 12 Goals for ’12 (did I mention yesterday there are 12 of them?) is to Just Exercise More. Yet another goal that carries over from last year – brace yourself for a few more of those as the week goes on…
To achieve this goal, I plan to dance. Just dance. 2 AND 3. And just do other things, like Just Wii Fit, Just Zumba, Just Long-distance Walk, and Just Swim (in the summer) but mostly Just Dance. 2 and 3.
I also plan to overuse the word “just” in sentences as often as possible: I am going to just eat dinner – do you want to just join me? Then I will just shower, after which time I shall just dry my hair.
I was going to embed Youtube videos of the Just Dance routines included on my Top 12 list, but it would make this post very long and it just seems like a lot of work. You are, therefore, encouraged to mosey onto Youtube and search for videos of all the Just Dance versions of songs I listed. You might Just Enjoy It…3!